Printing and Scanning
We offer several print options for students, faculty and staff. Students are able to print with their U-card, just as they can with any uPrint location across campus.
With Your Student ID
The print station is located on the 2nd Floor by the computer lab (B&W and color; color duplex).
Touch Screen Scanners
The two touch screen scanners are able to scan to email, USB flash drive, printer, cloud services, or your mobile phone. It's fast and handy! There is one scanner located on the first floor outside the periodicals office. This scanner is able to handle paper up to 11" x 17". The second scanner is located on the second floor outside the reference offices. This scanner is mostly for letter sized paper.
We also have three other special-format scanners in the building:
- ScanPro 3000 microform scanner for microfilm, microfiche, ultrafiche, micro-opaque (1st floor, ask at Access Services)
- 1 overhead Book Scanner 9000 (4th floor, Special Collections), available for Special Collections patrons
- 1 microfilm scanner (4th floor, Special Collections)
The computers for these scanners are equipped with
- Adobe Photoshop CS (for image editing)
- Adobe Acrobat Professional (for making PDFs)
- Microsoft Office 2010