Borrowing for Emeriti or Alumni
How do I put a hold on an item?
- Search for the material you would like to checkout using the library's online catalog
- Select the item by clicking on the title
- Under "Get It" if you are not signed in you will be prompted to do so
- Once you have signed in, under "Get It" it will now have the word "Request" in green, click this link
- Put in the date you no longer want the item by
- Hit "Send Request" and you will be contacted when the material is ready for pick up
- If you have questions about holds, please contact Access Services
- Stop by the Access Services desk on the second floor and you will be issued a library card
- In some cases, a departmental sponsor agreement form is required, please see the forms tab below to find out if one is required
- If you have any questions please contact Access Services at 701-777-4644 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Periodicals and journals
- 25 items can be checked out at a time
- At the Knowledge Commons on the second floor
- At one of the self-check out machines on the first floor, second floor, or third floor
|General Book Stacks
|Children's and Young Adult Literature Collection
|Popular Reading Collection and DVDs
|Government Documents and Journals
|Board Games and Library of Things Collections
How do I renew an item?
- Most materials can be renewed online
- If you are having trouble contact Access Services at 701-777-4644 or email@example.com
- If a library item you need is checked out you may place a hold on the item
- The current borrower will receive a recall alert and be told to return the material to the library
- If you have library materials checked out that are recalled you will receive an email from the library asking you to return the material
- You will have one week to return the material before it is considered a lost item
Where can I return library materials that I have checked out?
Will I be reminded before library materials are due?
- Yes, a reminder is sent to your email address about a week before the due date of the material
- Renew library materials online
- Contact Access Services at 701-777-4644 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- One week after the due date, your library materials will be considered lost
- There are no late fines but there is a lost item fee
- A $100.00 lost item fee will be charged to your account one week after the due date on any library materials
- The lost item fee will be credited back to your account if the item is returned one-month within billing in good condition
This form is for registering as a CFL patron.