Databases and Indexes
NOTE: The databases for Dakota Student Index, the Grand Forks County Marriage Licenses, the Grand Forks Coroner Inquest Records and the Norwegian Consulate records are back online. Other databases, including the website for the Bygdebok collection, are still being worked on and unavailable at this time. We'll get them back online as soon as we can.
The Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections has a variety of searchable databases and collections, including genealogy databases, North Dakota state history collections, and UND historical collections.
Browse some of the digital collections listed below or use the navigation on the left to browse specific collection types. You can also check out the archive's collections in the UND Scholarly Commons.
- 911 Flood Calls (1997)
- Arne G. Brekke Bygdebok Collection
- Dakota Student Index (1888 - 2009)
- E. J. Lander & Co. Land Records Index
- Grand Forks Coroner Inquest Records Index (1882 - 1989)
- Grand Forks County Marriages Index (November 1875 - 30 June 1925)
- Norwegian Consulate Records Index (1922 - 1968)
- UND Theses and Dissertations