E.J. Lander & Co. was a real estate, land development and farm management firm with holdings throughout northern North Dakota and Montana. The firm also had a small number of holdings in selected counties in Minnesota, primarily Polk and Hennepin, as well as Brown and McPherson counties in South Dakota. Headquartered in Grand Forks, North Dakota, E.J. Lander & Co. was founded in 1883. The Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections houses the company’s client files from 1902-1953.