Printing With Your Student ID
For instructions and information about printing with your student account, including current printing costs, view the University IT uPrint and web print documentation.
The Library has four print stations located throughout the building:
- North Hallway Entrance kiosk
- 2nd Floor: near the printers by the Access Services desk
- 1st Floor: straight across from the main stairs and beside the glass Government Documents case
- 3rd Floor: in the Learning Space 320 computer lab
Printing With Cash
The library supports printing with cash (black and white only, 6 cents per side). In order to do so,
- Log into a computer.
- Open your document.
- Click File → Print.
- Change the printer to "Cash Sales Printer".
- Make any adjustments (number of copies, page range, etc).
- Click Print.
- Go to the front desk and inform them you have a cash sales print job.
- The worker will release your print job, count the pages, and take your cash.