The Chester Fritz Library does not have open professional positions at this time.
Check available positions using the UND Student Employment search form. Notes:
- Select "Chester Fritz Library" from the "Employers" section of the forms to limit your search to the library.
- You need to run separate searches for Work Study and Institutional jobs. Work study positions require work study funding, but institutional jobs are open to anyone.
Approximately 100 students are employed by the Chester Fritz Library each year. Student responsibilities may include the following (depending upon area assigned):
- shelving books and stack maintenance
- assisting patrons
- assisting in mailings
- making deliveries to other University libraries
- answering telephones
- running errands
- providing computer support
- performing records management to create and update information on the library's system or Excel spreadsheets
- assisting with invoicing
- creating and affixing spine labels and attaching property information and security strips to materials
Applicants must be motivated, pay attention to details, display excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work both independently and in a team environment. Some positions may require only day-time hours.