The library offers several computer labs.
- First floor — Scanning Center
- Second floor — 37 computers, general purpose
- Second floor — scan directly to email, thumb drive, or mobile phone
- Third floor — 54 computers, general purpose
There are also a small number of general purpose computers elsewhere throughout the library.
The labs are open whenever the library is open. The third-floor lab is not staffed during the summer.
Both labs are equipped with:
- Windows 7
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Web Browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox)
- PASW (formerly SPSS)
- Text Help Read & Write 10
Each of the two labs has one computer equipped with assistive software (ZoomText, ReadPlease).
If you need help with the computers, ask at the Reference Desk on the second floor.